Small town community with "Gone with the Wind Museum"
Cleburne is a city in the county seat of Johnson County, Texas and is located south of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. As of 2010 census the population was around 30,000. The city has a beautiful courthouse in the downtown square and Lake Pat Cleburne, the reservoir that provides water to the city and surrounding area. It has an extremely active chamber of commerce, which supports the tremendous growth spurred by the Chisholm Trail Parkway to Fort Worth and through many cities in the area. The community also has its own school district.
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.