Village community convenient to Fort Worth Amenities!
Edgecliff Village is an enclave community of the city of Fort Worth. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.2 square miles. The location is convenient to both Interstates 35 and Interstate 20. The town's largest building is the printing plant of the Fort Worth Star Telegram, local newspaper. Major shopping and restaurants are nearby on Hulen Street area, and the location is close to Fort Worth attractions. Homes located in this area may have students in Fort Worth ISD or Crowley ISD.
Edgecliff Village Properties
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.