Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
Where the West Begins! Rich in culture, restaurants, and history!-West of the downtown.
The historical Fairmount neighborhood is located adjacent to Magnolia Ave between Hemphill Ave. and 8th Ave and was established in the late 1800s. It does have a historical overlay and has gorgeous historical homes. Ryan Place established in the early 1900's is located to the south of Fairmount bordered by Jessamine St and E Berry St. Ryan Place is known for The Candlelight Tour of Homes that takes place in December every year. Mistletoe Heights and Berkeley Place are located on the other side of 8th Ave from Fairmount and Ryan Place. Located closer to the Ft Worth Zoo and off Forest Park Blvd. Mistletoe Heights and Berkeley Place were both established in the 1920's. All 4 of these neighborhoods are located close to Magnolia Blvd and have easy access to downtown Fort Worth. These neighborhoods are served by Fort Worth ISD.
Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount Properties
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.