Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
Where the West Begins! Unique 50's, 60's and 70's homes...
These neighborhoods are located primarily in the southwestern (easterly portion) of Fort Worth with lovely ranch homes with attached garages. There are several small parks spread in the communities including the well-loved pond known as French Lake. This area has been consistent in being one of the best in market value and includes many homes that have been updated to attract buyers. South Hills, Wedgwood and Candleridge neighborhoods are convenient to shopping at Hulen Mall and shopping along Hulen Street, Bryant Irvin and access to I-20. The downtown area is within a 20-30 minute drive as well as the Cultural District. Student in this area attend Fort Worth ISD.
Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge Properties
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.