FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
Where the West Begins... and one of the most popular areas to live!
This area located in the Southwest portion of Fort Worth includes the popular Overton Park walking/biking trail, Tanglewood Elementary School and Colonial Country Club. Restaurants and shopping are located within blocks nearby on Hulen Street, and the areas known as Clearfork and Waterside. The advantages of this tree-covered area with rolling hills, once a part of the Edwards Ranch, include it close proximaty to Texas Christian University, the Cultural District and even Downtown Fort Worth is not very far. This neighborhood is served by the FWISD.
FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods Properties
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.