Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
Where the West Begins...near Texas Christian University- Go Frogs!!!
The neighborhoods in this area are beside Texas Christian University are some of the best loved neighborhoods in Fort Worth and include restaurants and shopping on University Shopping, Hulen Street and the area around West 7th Street. The Cultural District featuring many museums and venues is also a convenient drive.
There are parks, including Foster Park and Overton Park which are linked together with walking/bike trails as well as playground areas and baseball fields. Many neighborhood associations exist which enhance the quality of life for citizens and keep neighbors informed. The schools in this area are in Fort Worth ISD.
Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park Properties
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.