Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
Where the West Begins! Attractive neighborhoods convenient to many amenities!
Ridglea Hills and North Ridglea are on the West Side of Fort Worth off of Camp Bowie Boulevard. These are vibrant and energetic neighborhoods. Just six miles west of Fort Worth‘s Central Business District, Ridglea Hills and North Ridglea are an eclectic part of town that offers easy access to everything in West Fort Worth, the Cultural District as well as fabulous shopping and amazing restaurants. Ridgmar is just located across IH 30 but still close to Camp Bowie and many amenities. This area is in the Ft Worth School district.
Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE Properties
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.