Parks, newer schools and easy access to arts and airports...
Keller and Watauga are located north of Fort Worth and about 15 minute drive from downtown Ft Worth. The area is growing and people like the area due to the school district and the proximity to Dallas Ft Worth Airport. The original part of Keller was established in the early 1850's and the original part of Watauga was established in 1881. Keller is home to the city's award-winning recreation and aquatic center known as The Keller Pointe on Rufe Snow Drive. Keller ISD serves both the cities of Keller and Watauga.
Keller, Watauga Properties
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.