Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
"Growing with Tradition", a rich western pioneer heritage...
This is truly one of the areas which has pride in its western cultural history located just 20 minutes west of downtown Fort Worth off of I-20. Students in this area would attend Aledo Schools if they live in Willow Park or Hudson Oaks or Weatherford ISD if in Weatherford. The small communities of Willow Park and Hudson Oaks are booming and have areas of shopping and restaurants as well as unique boutiques nearby. Weatherford is the county seat of Parker County, offering the charm of country cafes, antique malls, as well as the latest full size shopping merchants and entertainment attractions.
Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks Properties
- Edgecliff Village
- Fort Worth - Arlington Heights
- Fort Worth - South Hills, Wedgwood, Candleridge
- Fort Worth-Berkley, Ryan Place, Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount
- Ft Worth - Oakhurst
- Ft Worth - Ridglea Hills, Ridgmar, RCCE
- Ft Worth - TCU, Westcliff, Foster Park
- Ft Worth - Westworth VIllage, River Oaks
- FW - Westover Hills, Rivercrest, Monticello, River District
- FW -Colonial, Bellaire, Tanglewood, Overton Park/Woods
- Granbury and surrounding areas
- Haltom City Texas
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Watauga
- Mansfield, Kennedale
- Saginaw, Haslet
- Weatherford, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks
- Richland Hills, North Richland Hills
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.